Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternate points of view  (Read 15763 times)
Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 07:25:45 pm »

YES. I would love all of those suggestions. Does that make me greedy? Wink
Ritla
Deity
Ka'redan

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 08:33:53 am »

Does that make me greedy?

Yes. Yes, it does. But join the club.  Grin

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 02:11:02 pm »

I can't say anything in detail right now, but trust me, all of these ideas are really great for short stories in the universe and they are not for naught. Smiley

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 04:50:52 pm »

The Random Question thread reminded me of something.

I always wanted to know what happened after Jos saw Ryan come out of his and Evans room? Inquisition? Or Jos complaining because he has to put up with/train Ryan and Evan saying he isn't that bad? I would have loved to follow Jos POV there... shame that you can't easily eavesdrop on Macedon... with all the metal doors and such.

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2010, 05:50:36 pm »

The Random Question thread reminded me of something.

I always wanted to know what happened after Jos saw Ryan come out of his and Evans room? Inquisition? Or Jos complaining because he has to put up with/train Ryan and Evan saying he isn't that bad? I would have loved to follow Jos POV there... shame that you can't easily eavesdrop on Macedon... with all the metal doors and such.

Reading this a little late, sorry! I'm really excited to write these omake...

This can definitely be one of those omake... in my head (though it might change on the page), Jos gave Evan a talking to. LOL

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 07:23:03 am »

This can definitely be one of those omake... in my head (though it might change on the page), Jos gave Evan a talking to. LOL

Heh. Poor Evan, lectured by 'mother' Jos like an irresponsible twelve year old. Sometimes I want to hug him and bake him cookies. Which he would share with Jos probably.  Tongue
More to learn about Jos and Evan is definetly on my Top 3 Wishlist cause they're so delicously dysfunctional while loving each other so much. ^___^ It tugs on my heart strings. *sigh*

Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2010, 06:58:48 am »

Haha! Jos had a right to lecture Evan. It would've gone something like this:

"That's the captain's son. Don't mess with him or you might find yourself in an airlock. IT'S NOT AN IDLE THREAT WITH AZARCON, YOU IDIOT."

:|

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2010, 11:04:07 am »

I guess Evan should be glad Ryan didn't say his line about having wild sex with an ex pirate...

It's really fun to see Jos from outside his own head, but sometimes I wish I could have Ryan and Jos as narrator... for example I would like his reactions to Cairo basically putting him together with his son without having a choice... like 'You're going to have social life, if you want it or not!'
Or when Ryan learns that his mother is dead (btw. the scene where Cairo and Jos talk, while Evan reads their lips interests me kinda, too). The reader just knows how Ryan reacts (logically, it's his mother...) and what Sid and Cairo do. Would be interesting to know what Jos thought... and Evan, too.

Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2010, 06:19:26 pm »

I guess Evan should be glad Ryan didn't say his line about having wild sex with an ex pirate...

It's really fun to see Jos from outside his own head, but sometimes I wish I could have Ryan and Jos as narrator... for example I would like his reactions to Cairo basically putting him together with his son without having a choice... like 'You're going to have social life, if you want it or not!'
Or when Ryan learns that his mother is dead (btw. the scene where Cairo and Jos talk, while Evan reads their lips interests me kinda, too). The reader just knows how Ryan reacts (logically, it's his mother...) and what Sid and Cairo do. Would be interesting to know what Jos thought... and Evan, too.

Well, in my mind both Jos and Evan felt for Ryan a whole lot in that moment. Since they both know what it's like to lose a parent (or parents in their cases.)

magda
Ritlua

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2012, 08:53:03 am »

Almost everyone in this forum said that Ryan is acting like a spoiled brat and maybe it is but I see it also as an abused child as well. Being ignored by both parents it is a form of abuse which not always is recognized as such. It is not like beating or like being an orphan but it does leave scars. So I do understand some of his action. Also he had to witness a lot of his parents arguments which it is not nice for a child to witness. I know it was loved by his parents but did not receive enough of their attention.
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 10:58:38 pm »

Almost everyone in this forum said that Ryan is acting like a spoiled brat and maybe it is but I see it also as an abused child as well. Being ignored by both parents it is a form of abuse which not always is recognized as such. It is not like beating or like being an orphan but it does leave scars. So I do understand some of his action. Also he had to witness a lot of his parents arguments which it is not nice for a child to witness. I know it was loved by his parents but did not receive enough of their attention.

Very astute and very true. Smiley He definitely wasn't without some emotional damage because of his upbringing.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: