Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
  Print  
Author Topic: TV-Shows  (Read 89106 times)
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #300 on: November 17, 2012, 07:01:49 am »

As for the comic vs tv show, it's interesting how some of the characters look completely the same while others are so different.  I think I like how Carol looks better in the tv show, and the tv Governor seems to fit his character better (though that may be because he seems to be more affably evil in the show, whereas in the books, he's much more obvious.  Though having never read the comics, I'm not sure).

The Governor really is more camp-evil in the comics than he is in the tv show as in if Andrea were attracted to him in the comics, I would say she was nuts. XD He's basically a mustache twirling villain... and even more perverse...

Carol is so much better in the tv show than in the comics! AND she has a much better reason for being sad (Sophia is still alive in the comics).

Lori was better int he comics too. I think her being so unlikeable was a side effect of letting Shane live so much longer.

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
TabulaRasa
Ka'redan

« Reply #301 on: November 17, 2012, 07:39:53 pm »

Lori was better int he comics too. I think her being so unlikeable was a side effect of letting Shane live so much longer.

Also because the writers kept on making her do incredibly stupid things.  Like drive off by herself to search for Rick(? I don't remember exactly who).  Who would do something like that in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?

In a slightly related note, I just read the book World War Z which was an interesting take on the zombie apocalypse scenario (though this should probably be moved to a books thread).
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
  Print  

Jump to: