Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICIAL WARCHILD UNIVERSE TUMBLR  (Read 15778 times)
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 10:54:32 am »

The assassination of someone important? Yikes, I'm worried this will hit me right in the feels.

I'm scared since I read that!
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 11:04:56 am »

And I'm like:

Because I'm pretending it can't possibly be one of my favs (sssssh don't destroy my delusions) and just happy about the news.

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2012, 11:35:46 am »

I want to speculate, but at the same time I don't want to speculate because I don't like the possibilities my brain is coming up with right now. That the victim is important to a beloved character is...distressing. That I may have a strong emotional attachment to the victim is also distressing.

BUT I am really really excited that Book 4 is a thing that is actually happening so I will embrace whatever angst and heartbreak it brings along with it.
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2012, 12:10:36 pm »

BUT I am really really excited that Book 4 is a thing that is actually happening so I will embrace whatever angst and heartbreak it brings along with it.

Nicely said!
TabulaRasa
Ka'redan

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2012, 09:23:46 pm »

Seconded. 
Otter
Ritlua

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2012, 12:01:02 am »

Amen.  I'm trying my best to put it out of mind before I start thinking of who it could possibly be.  This assassination just goes to show that no character has persistent luck because they are a major protagonist or important to the story.  They are all in the war and just as susceptible to the same harms as anyone else.  I hate that fact, because I'm selfish like that, but LOVE it because of how real the characters become

Yes, we are part of this universe.  We are in this universe.  But perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson
Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2012, 01:18:15 pm »

Just read the first few lines. Oh god, my heart is pounding. I want this book so much!

Also, the artwork by Jo is great! I especially like Falcone's eyes. I think the black pen on white paper is a very effective medium.
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2012, 10:08:56 am »

That made my day! What does it say that I read every sentence about five times to being able to really treasure them?
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2013, 09:04:47 am »

I've finally managed to make myself a tumblr. I feel helpless like a baby duck. *snort* Managed to follow, though. So yay. ^__^

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
Melangell
Ritlua

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2014, 10:01:26 pm »

Holy smokes, can't believe I've been missing out on this! This is wicked cool!!
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2014, 10:28:05 am »

Holy smokes, can't believe I've been missing out on this! This is wicked cool!!

Welcome! It's never too late. Smiley

acidrain
Ritlua

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2014, 06:08:07 pm »

Been following it for a little while now. I'm leonthelucky over there. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: