Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Years Eve  (Read 2956 times)
MukiMichael
Ritlua

« on: December 24, 2011, 04:36:24 am »

What are your plans for New Years Eve? Mine is to spend it in my favorite bar in Toronto, called College Street Bar located in Little Italy
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 01:20:20 pm »

I'll spend mine together with a few friends. This year we'll stay at home because the one friend has a young cat, whose first new year's eve it will be and with all the noise from the fireworks she does not want to leave him alone, understandably.

I wish all of you a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2012! Now, is it just me having read and watched too much Science Fiction or does sound 2012 even more SciFi than 2011?  Grin
Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 05:28:04 pm »

I will probably be spending the evening packing. I'm going back to school on Sunday because classes start Tuesday and I want to settle back into my dorm before the stress of classes is kicked up a few notches.

Happy (early) New Year, everyone! Here's to hoping it's a good one, and not the advent of the apocalypse. Wink
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 07:28:49 pm »

I will probably be spending the evening packing. I'm going back to school on Sunday because classes start Tuesday and I want to settle back into my dorm before the stress of classes is kicked up a few notches.

Oh, have a nice and safe journey!  Wink

Happy (early) New Year, everyone! Here's to hoping it's a good one, and not the advent of the apocalypse. Wink

To you, too! ...If I remember correcty, doomsday was supposed to be next year, but NOW they figured out that they read the Aztec calendar wrong... it's in 400 years now! Lucky us! (If mankind survives that long is another matter...)

I will "celebrate" New Years like every year. With raclette, my parents and our neighbours (but mainly with the raclette...  Grin)...

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 04:35:09 pm »

Thanks, Aziraphale! I will probably spend a good portion of it sleeping.

If I remember correcty, doomsday was supposed to be next year, but NOW they figured out that they read the Aztec calendar wrong... it's in 400 years now!

Yeah, that figures. But do they really understand how to read/interpret the calendar at all? I remain skeptical.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: