Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sons of Anarchy  (Read 4937 times)
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« on: October 29, 2011, 08:58:41 pm »

Y'all should check out this show. This show is the show I would write if I could write a show. Gritty, darkly humorous, exploring a subculture most people don't know about ... and Jax Teller (the lead character) is one of my favorites of all time. Not to mention Charlie Hunnam would make a kickass Yuri.

grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 03:30:46 am »

Wow, Charlie Hunnam has quite grown up from the cute boy in "Queer as folk" UK. Not sure I would have recognized him.
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 12:16:30 am »

Wow, Charlie Hunnam has quite grown up from the cute boy in "Queer as folk" UK. Not sure I would have recognized him.

Yeah he does look totally different doesn't he? One of the best characters on TV though, Jax Teller.

grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 08:42:30 am »

At the moment I am somewhere in the middle of the first season. Yeah, it is interesting for being something totally different, which always is nice. And  Katey Sagal & Ron Perlman are a delight in themselves. But, yes, Charlie Hunnam is neither too hard on the eyes nor is Jax' character without appeal.
What I wanted to ask, am I just stupid or was there anyone else wondering for the first few episodes who the hell this "Sam Crow" guy is they always kept mentioning? It took quite long until the penny finally dropped, SAMCRO, aha!  Grin
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 10:54:02 pm »

At the moment I am somewhere in the middle of the first season. Yeah, it is interesting for being something totally different, which always is nice. And  Katey Sagal & Ron Perlman are a delight in themselves. But, yes, Charlie Hunnam is neither too hard on the eyes nor is Jax' character without appeal.
What I wanted to ask, am I just stupid or was there anyone else wondering for the first few episodes who the hell this "Sam Crow" guy is they always kept mentioning? It took quite long until the penny finally dropped, SAMCRO, aha!  Grin

I had to acclimate a little to SAMCRO for the first few episodes too, you're not the only one!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: