Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Art  (Read 21803 times)
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2010, 06:13:50 pm »

Eeee! I adore this picture. I really adore this picture. I haven't decided what's more impressive: the fact that you drew this scene so wonderfully or the fact that you did it IN CRAYON.

Thank you. :3 I'm really gratefull you like my pictures. I love this scene so much, so I want to do it justice...
Crayon is the only way I can color, since markers are useless because they make uhm...stripes (if you know what I mean?), I have no money for copics and no clue how to do it with a computer... but I make do... I think. I want to come to the point where I don't like my outlines more than the color version.

I love that you ask soooo many questions. Wink Questions are good; they keep this forum alive and kicking. Where would we be without you?

Aaaaw but I sometimes feel like on of these querulous little brats that always asks 'Why?'
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 06:15:24 pm by Aziraphale » Logged

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2010, 06:11:32 pm »

Thank you so much. *happy*

Because I'm always asking sooo many questions (sometimes I roll my eyes at myself. >_>) I thought I try something as compensation.^^;

http://img229.imageshack.us/i/bild009xg.jpg/

I know the heart is on the left, but the angle was trying to kill me, so yeah.... heartbeats are loud damnit! >o< (XD) My black crayon is now awfully short (why do I have just one anyway? I have every other color like 5 times), but some more pictures and I may be able to draw anatomically correct guys. YAY!

This is really really COOL. I'm so inspired to know that my work is inspiring YOU. Thank you so much!!!!

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2010, 04:46:47 pm »

http://img189.imageshack.us/f/bild010ew.jpg/

I think you all know what that is supposed to be. XD

I don't know why it's so small... the original pic on my Laptop is bigger. @_@ ... I guess it's because it's actually two pictures fused to one... (and since I didn't know how, a friend did it for me). You can see the blurs pretty good (aaargh) but let's pretend the foto has a kink there. ___v
I was really unshure about the hair colors of some characters so I won't tell you who is supposed to be who and you can make up your own mind if it's a character we know or some random jet I made up. XP *runs of to open a new thread. Again*

And yes, I get bored with coloring after some time... you can see it... but I wanted to finish it before university starts again tomorrow. ^^;
Stars and strange, glowing flowers were made with Paint. *drop*

(tried to upload it again... didn't get bigger. Damn. *sigh*)

Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2010, 10:08:17 pm »

I want to see it so bad but half the internet isn't working for me for some reason. Like, half the sites I go to won't load, and others will. No rhyme or reason, not in Firefox OR IE. I have no idea but it's pissing me off. I cleared my cache and everything.

Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2010, 12:46:06 pm »

HAHA THIS IS SO GREAT!!! Amazing. I need to get on that gallery function on the main site to showcase all the stuff people have been posting. Thank you so much!!

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2010, 01:34:20 pm »

Thank you. ^__^ <3

Oh a gallery function?! *___* I want to see the other ones so bad! I found some on DeviantArt but I guess not everybody uploads their stuff there.

Oh and tell me when it's online... I'll send you the bigger version of this one... cause you can't see the stars (I did with Paint - how uhm... creative XP) in the small one. Hm, but you can't see the point of intersection cleary either...which is good. *ponders*

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: