Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan Art  (Read 21797 times)
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 04:12:06 pm »

That's a good thing cause I've good two new pictures. XD

The first one: http://img830.imageshack.us/i/war2d.jpg/

(I'm a no-ruler-person. It shows.)
Because girls just need to talk about certain things with each other. Especially on board of a ship with so many good looking, broken men.  Grin I imagine their conversations going like this:
Aki: Why wont Jos talk to me? He can talk to me!
Iratxe: Well duh. He's a guy. Guys dont talk about feelings... By the way: Sanchez punched Nathan in the face again... I don't get why he keeps doing that!
Aki: ...

And that is an experiment...kind of: http://img101.imageshack.us/i/war1x.jpg/
I was trying to find a way to draw the guys without actually having to draw them, cause apparently I've big problems with drawing flat chests. o_O; So Chibis it is! And perhaps, with a little training, someday they wont look so strange. XD
(And yes, Finch has a lovebird too. I somehow keep imagining Yuri buying one for Finch. He lives with Dexter in a bigger cage...)

OMG I LOVE THESE!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 04:15:20 pm »

I tweeted them, hope you don't mind.

That conversation between Iratxe and Aki made me LOL too. VERY ACCURATE CONVO.

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 09:22:05 am »

Oh, I don't mind. I feel quite honored and am glad you like them. :3 Thank you.

And today in my lunchbreak, I made these... there was not much time, so the outlines and the colors aren't that clean, but I hope you'll like them anyway. XP

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/bild005uv.jpg/

http://img51.imageshack.us/i/bild0052.jpg/

(In case someone doesn't recognize them: Rick&Erret - Jos&Evan)

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 10:47:06 am »

LOL!!! I LOVE THESE. Tweeted them again. Smiley

Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 05:41:13 pm »

Gah, I love your style! The boyz are so cute. Smiley
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 11:34:58 am »

Thank you! ;////; *is happy*

So, I kind of tried to draw chibi!Ryan in 20 minutes... yeah: http://img265.imageshack.us/i/bild003f.jpg/ Let's pretend I didn't totally screw up Sid. XD
(Did I mention I love it when someone calls Sid 'Mariney'? It has a 'cute'-effect on me. The German word for 'ladybug' is 'Marienkäfer' and little children, who learn to speak often call them 'Marini'... so yeah.)

I' thinking about drawing some Icons... not professional ones... just tiny pictures one can use as icons. XD And perhaps I'll try to draw  one of the boys non-chibi-style. Probably Yuri cause he has long hair. I love drawing long hair. ^_^
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 01:53:37 pm by Aziraphale » Logged

Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 03:08:20 pm »

Eee, I love it! I have a soft spot for Ryan and Sid. Smiley I love when Hartman calls Sid 'Macaroon.' I don't know why, but I always thought that was really amusing. Now I have reason to be amused by 'Mariney' as well.  Cheesy
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 09:36:44 am »

Eee, I love it! I have a soft spot for Ryan and Sid. Smiley I love when Hartman calls Sid 'Macaroon.' I don't know why, but I always thought that was really amusing. Now I have reason to be amused by 'Mariney' as well.  Cheesy

Thank you. ^__^ Ryan and Sid are awesome together. I wish for them to never part ways. *glues them together'

Perhaps because it reminds you of 'macaroni'? I know I often get hungry when I read someone calling Sid 'Macaroon'. Tongue

Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010, 09:18:16 am »

Haha actually I'm pretty sure a macaroon is some kind of pastry thing. I just like how it sounds.
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2010, 10:04:01 am »

Oh yes! I just googled it... we call it 'Makrone(n)' so I didn't make the connection (never needed to know that word before) and always thougt of 'macaroni(s)' XP ... probably going to continue to do so...

Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 09:04:54 pm »

Isn't language funny that way?
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2010, 08:36:24 pm »

Thank you! ;////; *is happy*

So, I kind of tried to draw chibi!Ryan in 20 minutes... yeah: http://img265.imageshack.us/i/bild003f.jpg/ Let's pretend I didn't totally screw up Sid. XD
(Did I mention I love it when someone calls Sid 'Mariney'? It has a 'cute'-effect on me. The German word for 'ladybug' is 'Marienkäfer' and little children, who learn to speak often call them 'Marini'... so yeah.)

I' thinking about drawing some Icons... not professional ones... just tiny pictures one can use as icons. XD And perhaps I'll try to draw  one of the boys non-chibi-style. Probably Yuri cause he has long hair. I love drawing long hair. ^_^

These make me smile so much. :-D Thank you!!! The chibis are SO CUTE. I love them!

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2010, 07:53:05 am »

Language is a really funny and interesting thing... It's a shame it doesn't stand a chance against mathematics/physics and Co. in the modern world.

I'm so glad you like my pics... it motivates me to draw more. And I just did:

http://img155.imageshack.us/i/bild004wm.jpg/

I tried to draw a guy so naturally his head is to big, his arms/hands look akward and he's way to cute-ish. ^^;
Rick is my ensemble darkhorse... I don't know why I like him so much since I don't really know him (yet). *sigh* That's just the way I roll. While Jos, Ryan and Yuri are the hearts of the books and I love them to death, I'm loving Evan, Cairo, Sid, Erret and Finch just as much if not more sometimes, because they're there for the three main- characters. They helped them to become the persons they are now and I want to hug them for it (Yuri without Finch? Ugh, the thought alone makes me sad. ;_;)...
So here is Rick, undoubtly one of the most important persons in Errets live. ^_^ Yes, that is supposed to be the Earth. I thought  it would look different in the future because of earthquakes, floods and the likes (What do you mean I was to lazy to google a picture with the right angle? ;>_>)... but sadly my white crayon kinda sucks so the clouds look not as white as they should. -__-; (I made the stars with Paint. XD)

Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2010, 09:49:43 am »

You are too modest, Aziraphale. This looks great! The head doesn't look that big and I wouldn't have guessed that Earth looked any different had you not said anything. Give yourself some credit. Smiley

I love Rick, too, and I'm really hoping for his book to be written someday.
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2010, 11:21:22 am »

Aaah thank you! ^___^

I guess I've got a little complex cause I know some REALLY good artists where I think 'OMG why aren't you a millionaire yet?' (I've no hope ever understanding how to use computer coloration, airbrushs, copics ect.) But I'll try to be more positive in the future. :3 *has some more chibis planned*

It would definitely very nice reading about Rick... I think there is no other Character I would rather have a book about right now. *sigh* I suck at waiting... it's even hard for me to wait a *week* for new episodes of my favourite series to air. ;___; *nibbles on some cookies*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: