Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INTERVIEW & CONTEST  (Read 4101 times)
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« on: August 15, 2011, 09:16:25 am »

http://darkcargo.com/2011/08/15/author-interview-and-contest-karin-lowachee/

Read, comment, and get a chance to win one of my books!

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 07:06:36 pm »

Since Firefox doesn't like me anymore (seriously, what did I ever do to you? I feed you every day! Do I flail to much about fandom stuff or something? Cause we can talk about this... /insane person ramble) so I'll just comment here.

I loved the structure of the interview... along the books and the characters. It always sends a tingle down my spine reading about the Warchild-universe and the words "short stories" always makes me all twitchy.  Grin

I finally got myself a twitter-account just to "stalk" some people (don't think I'll ever write something...) and read something about barettas (?) and got intrigued XD. I'm happy you're writing and can't wait to read more of your stories. :3

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 02:24:54 pm »

This is late but thank you so much! I don't mind some benign stalking if it means you follow my professional work. Wink

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 03:48:38 pm »

This is late but thank you so much! I don't mind some benign stalking if it means you follow my professional work. Wink

Of course.  Wink I'm always hoping/waiting for tidbits and little infos about the work of the people I added (or some funny tweets). Will never tweet something myself, though. My life is too "boring".
I guess facebook would be the easier source, but I'm not sure if I want an account since it seems to behave a little clingy with all the "Look! Look at that new feature! And that one! Look! You should add this person! Also give us your full name, adress, height, weight, social security number and let us know on which side of the bed you sleep!" /ramble

TabulaRasa
Ka'redan

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 07:19:56 pm »

I'm not sure if I want an account since it seems to behave a little clingy with all the "Look! Look at that new feature! And that one! Look! You should add this person! Also give us your full name, adress, height, weight, social security number and let us know on which side of the bed you sleep!" /ramble

I felt the same way, but I decided to get one when I left for college just so I could keep in contact with people.
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 09:36:20 am »

I felt the same way, but I decided to get one when I left for college just so I could keep in contact with people.

Yeah, we have something calles Studi.VZ (or Mein.VZ for not-students) here... basically a social network were you can find your fellow students or the people you've gone to school with. Everyone that matters is there, so I actually don't really need facebook... but it is kinda tempting, not going to lie. >__> Especially with my favourite shows (I'm sure some books, too) all having accounts with nice stuff on them ect.

Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 08:52:07 pm »

I kind of hate Facebook, so yeah, I don't really use it either. :x

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: