Poll
Question: Which one/s is/are your favourite/s?
Day 1 - 2 (50%)
Day 2 - 0 (0%)
Day 3 - 2 (50%)
Day 4 - 0 (0%)
Day 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite episode of Torchwood (Season 3 - Children of Earth)  (Read 2440 times)
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« on: May 15, 2011, 01:04:54 pm »

I know we have at least three people here watching Doctor Who/Torchwood, so I thought we could do some polls. If someone wants to make "favourite Doctor/companion" polls, go ahead... I just want to know your favourite episodes.    Grin

So, you have three votes each, but you don't have to use them all. You can also change your choices anytime you like, cause sometimes you learn to love certain episodes with time.  Wink

SEASON 3 - Children of Earth

Torchwood Members:
Jack Harkness
Ianto Jones
Gwen Cooper

(Just two votes this time, cause the season is so short)

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 01:27:19 pm »

I was going for day 4, because I'm sure nobody else will and the bad scene is the embodiment of beautifully sad and heart-wrenching. But, as I only have two choices:

Day one - because it is the beginning of the end and because of the short but so beautiful kiss which, together with the music, makes quite an impact emotionally. Also, I would have liked to see more of Dr. Rupesh.
Day three - because it is the very last before everything finally falls apart, remaining team TW as we loved it and Jack as we (thought we) knew him, starting with Whatwashisname's appearance at the end. And because of the "bloody beans".
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 03:08:46 pm »

I voted the same episodes for basically the same reasons. Day 1 is my absolute favourite of the five, though. Still haven't rewatched Day 5. Not one scene.

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 10:40:06 am »

I voted the same episodes for basically the same reasons. Day 1 is my absolute favourite of the five, though. Still haven't rewatched Day 5. Not one scene.

Yeah, it's evil. You think you got the worst behind you and then it comes much worse. But still, the end IMO is beautiful and even if I am now very much looking forward to season 4, I think it's a pity because they will never manage to find a better end. But RTD is very welcome to surprise me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: