Poll
Question: Which one/s is/are your favourite/s?
Everything Changes - 0 (0%)
Day One - 0 (0%)
Ghost Machine - 0 (0%)
Cyberwoman - 2 (28.6%)
Small Worlds - 0 (0%)
Countrycide - 1 (14.3%)
Greeks Bearing Gifts - 0 (0%)
They Keep Killing Suzie - 1 (14.3%)
Random Shoes - 0 (0%)
Out of Time - 0 (0%)
Combat - 2 (28.6%)
Captain Jack Harkness - 1 (14.3%)
End of Days - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite episode of Torchwood (Season 1)  (Read 2752 times)
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« on: May 15, 2011, 12:57:17 pm »

I know we have at least three people here watching Doctor Who/Torchwood, so I thought we could do some polls. If someone wants to make "favourite Doctor/companion" polls, go ahead... I just want to know your favourite episodes.    Grin

So, you have three votes each, but you don't have to use them all. You can also change your choices anytime you like, cause sometimes you learn to love certain episodes with time.  Wink

SEASON 1

Torchwood Members:

Jack Harkness
Toshiko Sato
Owen Harper
Ianto Jones
Gwen Cooper
-------------
Suzie Costello
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 12:59:26 pm by Aziraphale » Logged

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 01:11:14 pm »

"Cyberwoman" - because I just love it love it love it. Silly story and a little bit of overacting from dear Gareth David-Lloyd but I love the scenes when he and Jack verbally go for each other's throats. Also, the scene when 80 % of the TW team have nothing better to do than snog while a cyber(wo)man is stomping through their hub is just plain TW for me.

"Countrycide" - because it is quite scary and has good scenes for all five of them.

"Combat" - because it shows a very different side of Owen and has a wonderful dynamic between him and Lynch.
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 02:54:23 pm »

"Cyberwoman" - because I just love it love it love it. Silly story and a little bit of overacting from dear Gareth David-Lloyd but I love the scenes when he and Jack verbally go for each other's throats. Also, the scene when 80 % of the TW team have nothing better to do than snog while a cyber(wo)man is stomping through their hub is just plain TW for me.

Ah yes! I was surprised to read that people on the internet thought is was to narmy. *shrug* I loved it. I thought the Cyberwoman costume was bad, but hey... the acting was good and I love how you can interpret the scenes between Jack and Ianto... Jack was SO angry and you can imagine why, but you don't know for shure. You can imagine a complex relationship there and it's delicious. Hurhurhur.
Also, I must admit that I always kinda liked the chemistry between Gwen and Owen.. *cough* Even if I still don't like it that it was enough for Gwen to cry into her pizza and everything was "okay"... ah well, I guess you don't have the time for something like that when you only have 13 episodes. >_>

They Keep Killing Suzie:
I liked Suzie. I liked how we got to see what Torchwood does with your stuff after you're dead. Basically liked the whole thing...

Combat:
The whole team worked together. YAY! And Owen was a very interesting character.

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 10:52:23 am »

Ah yes! I was surprised to read that people on the internet thought is was to narmy. *shrug* I loved it.

For me, the silliest part is the brain surgery in, what was it, 5 minutes? Nah! But, who cares? Was totally besotted with it.
I thought the Cyberwoman costume was bad, but hey... the acting was good and I love how you can interpret the scenes between Jack and Ianto... Jack was SO angry and you can imagine why, but you don't know for shure. You can imagine a complex relationship there and it's delicious. Hurhurhur.

It was John Barrowman's finest acting hour IMO, literally. And he never looked so hot to me as when he was nearly beside himself with anger. The best scene for me is the one near the end in the tourist office. In this one, they are both great. Or ... STOP IT NOW.  Grin

Also, I must admit that I always kinda liked the chemistry between Gwen and Owen.. *cough* Even if I still don't like it that it was enough for Gwen to cry into her pizza and everything was "okay"... ah well, I guess you don't have the time for something like that when you only have 13 episodes. >_>

I think that's why I like Gwen, because she is far from perfect.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: