Poll
Question: Cause they need some love, too!
Iratxe
Aki
Hartman
Songlian
Enas-dan
Other (comment)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite Female Character  (Read 4773 times)
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« on: April 16, 2011, 06:40:41 pm »

... I won't even put the evil ignorant politician in there.   Wink

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 02:04:33 pm »

I had to go for Enas. Nothing against Aki, especially, but Enas must have been someone very extraordinary. Pity we have not (yet?!) seen much of her.
cclickyppp
Ritlua

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 01:12:54 pm »

haha this poll is awesome! however, ok, so going against my instinctive first choice of Enas-dan i thought about this one a second and then chose Songlian solely because she reminds me so much of my mother and i really love her for that! the entire tension of family members - especially between Song and her mother - is really really prevalent and comes through in my family a lot - so ya! i chose Song because i can relate a bunch of things my mother feels with her feelings, and so she became my favourite  Smiley

"Azrael."
"Yes, Captain?" I nearly fall out of my seat getting up.
"Where's Kent?"
"Dutifully returning work to its rightful owners," I smirk.
"Damn... some of that was mine," I smirk wider...
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 05:36:17 pm »

I chose Aki, simply because I would want to know more about her work as medic on a hip like Macedon... and what she thinks about all the good looking, damaged guys around her. I like that she tried to be a friend to Jos and how she handles her patients. I liked seeing her through Jos and Ryans eyes.

It was a really tough choice, though. I adored Iratxe and was really sad she died. She and Jos made an awesome team.
Same with the other three loveley ladies... I like them all. I don't neccessarily want all of them to have bigger roles, but they are/were great supporting characters.

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
Ritla
Deity
Ka'redan

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 08:58:25 pm »

"Or the pets."

All I have to say.

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
DragonflyOfly
Ritlua

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 12:30:25 am »

Hartman, she's so bad ass! Not just anyone could keep Dorr in line, or as close to in line as Dorr ever gets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: