Poll
Question: Which one/s is/are your favourite/s?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Charmed
Being Human (UK)
Being Human (US)
The Dresden Files
Ghost Whisperer
Eastwick
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
Xena: Warrior Princess
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
Medium
Twin Peaks
True Blood
The Walking Dead
Moonlight
Sanctuary
Reaper
Other (comment)
I don't watch them at all

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite Supernatural Drama  (Read 6237 times)
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« on: April 16, 2011, 06:17:02 pm »

Okay, I thought  maybe we could have some polls with different genres. The lists will be long, but I can't put everything in them, obviously... the options are basically the ones that I could think of right away (no I didn't watch everything.  Grin).

SUPERNATURAL DRAMAS

I love supernatural/fantasy stuff, so it was easy to think of the options (even if I had to look up the original names). I'm sad that many of these shows are already cancelled/over... and I don't enjoy some others as much as I used too AND I still don't know why the hell I don't like Being Human. *confused*

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 02:06:17 pm »

Well, I know why I like "Being human UK"  Grin, so that one was easier for me. The others are "Twin Peaks" because that show was quite something else and as third I chose "True Blood" because it seems to be growing on me.
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 03:28:31 pm »

I chose:

Buffy:
Well, it's Buffy. I always loved the show. I have to admit that it's been years since I watched the whole thing and maybe my mind makes it better than it was, but I can't remember being bored once (I probably was, but it got overshadowed by awesomness). I still listen to the songs from "Once more with feeling" regularly.

Angel:
I'm speaking of the first two and the last season here. Especially the last. I loved Angels and Spikes interactions, I loved the concept... and i LOVED the opening theme. I'm so sad that todays shows don't have credits in the beginning anymore... just a shot with the name of the show. I LOVE opening credits. u__u (My fav of all time may be the one from 4400, though)

Aaaaand the third one:

Sabrina, the Teenage Witch:
Please don't laugh.  Grin I grew up with that show, I always wanted a cat like Salem (our neighbours had a black cat names Salem, who died last week, ;___;) and to do magic like Sabrina. I think Sabrina/Harvey was one of my first ships and I was so happy they got together in the end... I love thinking back to watching this series with my sister...

I'm not talking to The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural right now. We're in seperations process. Pity. So I had to vote three shows from my ~youth~. Grin

grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 07:48:00 am »

I LOVE opening credits. u__u

Then you should try "Tue Blood" because that is one of the best intros I have seen in a long time. Much too often I find myself silently singing "I wanna do bad things with you" - at work!  Grin
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 05:12:19 am »

Then you should try "Tue Blood" because that is one of the best intros I have seen in a long time. Much too often I find myself silently singing "I wanna do bad things with you" - at work!  Grin

Oh, I tried some episodes of True Blood, but I was bored to tears most of the time... I never saw the intros, though. I actually thought about opening a thread for favourite intros, were everyone could post their favs (if they're on youtube)... but it seemed kinda silly. XD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: