Poll
Question: ...exactly what it says on the tin.
Betrayal (starring: Suzie Castello) - 2 (33.3%)
Gwen Cooper, Police Woman (starring: Gwen Cooper, Rhys Williams and PC Andy) - 0 (0%)
Tech-Wiz (starring: Toshiko Sato) - 1 (16.7%)
Alien Doc (starring: Owen Harper, Janet the Weevil) - 0 (0%)
Torchwood One (starring: Ianto Jones, Lisa Hallett and Adeola Oshodi) - 3 (50%)
Other (comment) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Torchwood Prequel (my brain cooked up 10 minutes ago) would you watch?  (Read 3807 times)
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« on: July 14, 2011, 11:57:25 am »

PURE CRACK!

It seems I'm in a cracky mood today! So I thought this was fun... uhm. yeah. XD

So, which show would you like to watch? They're all different, but Jack could show up in any of them. XP

1. Betrayal: How got Suzie into Torchwood? Was she always evil? Or is she *gasp* a real human being with feelings?

2.  Gwen Cooper, Police Woman: Watch Gwen how she catches thiefs and murderers with the help of PC Andy and comes home every day to her lovely boyfriend Rhys. Oh wait, why does this murder victim have a green tongue? Mysterious

3. Tech Wiz: Was Toshiko always good with computers? Who taught her? What was she up to? Did she hack into her highschool computer to get better grades?

4. Alien Doc: So, after Jack found him he sends Owen to a place where he learns about Alien biology and finds a "friend" in the Weevil Janet. Or so he thinks. In reality Janet just wants to eat him.

5. Torchwood One: Basically what happened at the Torchwood Institute before the Doctor and Co. showed up.

Okay, don't take my descriptions too seriously. You can answer in a totally non-snarky way if you want to. Oh and you can vote for everything. XD It's just for fun!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:37:20 am by Aziraphale » Logged

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 12:29:26 pm »

That's easy, "Torchwood one". Not so much because of Ianto, but more because of Yvonne Hartman. The little we saw of her, I think she was a marvellous character. Also it would have been interesting to see a very different kind of Torchwood.
And I'd have loved to see Jack and Yvonne interacting.
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 03:44:06 am »

I chose the Suzie and the Ianto one. :3

Suzie because I always liked her character and the actress and would like to know more about her motivations ans how she got into Torchwood. It's also easily the prequel where most of the other characters can show up. Aka the last few episodes could be about how Torchwood Three as we know it was born. They could even have Jack notice Gwen on different crime scenes. The very last scene could be the first scene of "Everything Changes".

Ianto is a no-brainer. Torchwood One? Yes please!
Also they could hav this funny game of "Ianto and Jack are never in the same room together, except when Ianto sees him once". XP I would like to see Lisa again and would love to see her and Jack in some scenes together.
GDL somehow looks much younger now, so it could totally work.  Grin

grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 11:58:35 am »

GDL somehow looks much younger now, so it could totally work.  Grin

You think?
I went straight from COE to "Everything changes" and was shocked how young he looked in that very first episode. Of course, both he and John Barrowman seemed to be a little bit heavier in COE and both have lost that weight now.
Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 01:40:05 pm »

I chose Suzie and Ianto for the same reasons as you guys, but I also chose Tosh because I really liked her as a character and she has had one of the most interesting backstories of the group. "Fragments" was only the tip of the iceberg for her story...
Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 04:49:57 pm »

You think?
I went straight from COE to "Everything changes" and was shocked how young he looked in that very first episode. Of course, both he and John Barrowman seemed to be a little bit heavier in COE and both have lost that weight now.

Og course he doesn't look younger than in "Everything Changes" (he looks soooo young and adorable there...aaaaw.), but he looks a lot younger than in CoE to me... so it kinda works.  Grin

I chose Suzie and Ianto for the same reasons as you guys, but I also chose Tosh because I really liked her as a character and she has had one of the most interesting backstories of the group. "Fragments" was only the tip of the iceberg for her story...

We really don't know anything about Tosh... it's a shame. I especially noticed when I struggeled to give her another character by "starring" and I couldn't think of anyone ...except maybe her mother and I don't know her name.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: