Poll
Question: Who's your favourite character from "Firefly"?
Mal - 0 (0%)
Zoe - 0 (0%)
Wash - 1 (25%)
Simon - 1 (25%)
River - 1 (25%)
Kaylee - 0 (0%)
Jayne - 0 (0%)
Book - 1 (25%)
Inara - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite Character from "Firefly"  (Read 2867 times)
cclickyppp
Ritlua

« on: March 20, 2011, 10:30:15 am »

i'm a geek. i know. but being one of my most favourite television shows - EVER - i thought i'd ask who everyone's favourite character was from Joss Whedon's science-fiction-western!

also, after ya vote, try picking out a favourite quote from your chosen character! i know there are a few, like Safron, that i didn't add, but i thought that because some of the minor characters that do get development they're still only minor, and are only in one - or two in the case of Safron - episodes  Wink

enjoy!

"Azrael."
"Yes, Captain?" I nearly fall out of my seat getting up.
"Where's Kent?"
"Dutifully returning work to its rightful owners," I smirk.
"Damn... some of that was mine," I smirk wider...
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 10:57:41 am »

Simon- Apart from the fact that he's quite handsome, he is fiercly loyal to his sibling and much tougher than he looks on first sight.
Favorite quote: "No, that must be what going mad feels like." from "Jaynestown".
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 12:08:04 pm »

I'm still waiting for at least your vote, as you have opened this poll, you of the unspeakable nickname!  Grin
cclickyppp
Ritlua

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 02:26:01 pm »

all roight! fine! haha it's Shepherd Book cause he has soooooo much knowledge and there's this real mystery surrounding who he is and what he did that got him so much in the know about the alliance. my personal theory is that he was a parliament member.. but yeah, i'm in no way religious - so that tack is not the one i'm pinning meself ta thanks vury much - but i can understand his wanting a possible escape from the life he led through spiritual means. i am very spiritual myself, and so can empathize with that a little bit.

then the quote that is my personal favourite:

"the special hell."

"Azrael."
"Yes, Captain?" I nearly fall out of my seat getting up.
"Where's Kent?"
"Dutifully returning work to its rightful owners," I smirk.
"Damn... some of that was mine," I smirk wider...
grisel
Corporal
Kii'redan

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 07:42:17 am »

Interesting choice! Shepard only grew on me the second time watching, I did not like him the first time. But later I saw that there was much more about him than the preaching.
It's a pity we never found out who he really was.
A quote from him that comes to mind: "You don't fix the bible!"  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: