Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOG  (Read 3300 times)
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« on: January 05, 2011, 08:40:15 pm »

If you haven't noticed already, I post updates on www.karinlowachee.com - on a blog. Appearances, new interviews, etc. It's more immediate than if I'm able to post in the forum so...check it out! x

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 05:59:28 am »

Oooooh... interesting! I love interviews... definitely going to to read them. <3
And the little book animation is really nice to look at... ___

Sadly I'm not in Toronto and probably will never be... but I hope you'll have fun there with all the nice people who are certainly going to be there. ^_^

Oh, I almost forgot: A friend of mine registered an account here on the 3rd. I'm able to find it through member search, but she's not in the member list and unable to post, so I assume her account isn't unlocked yet. I can't remember how long it took for my account... I just wanted to ask if that's normal.^^;
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 10:56:55 am by Aziraphale » Logged

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 12:52:21 pm »

Alas, I will not be in Toronto, either. In fact, I think I'll be back in school by then. Sad Sounds fun, though.
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 03:43:19 pm »

Oooooh... interesting! I love interviews... definitely going to to read them. <3
And the little book animation is really nice to look at... ___

Sadly I'm not in Toronto and probably will never be... but I hope you'll have fun there with all the nice people who are certainly going to be there. ^_^

Oh, I almost forgot: A friend of mine registered an account here on the 3rd. I'm able to find it through member search, but she's not in the member list and unable to post, so I assume her account isn't unlocked yet. I can't remember how long it took for my account... I just wanted to ask if that's normal.^^;

Let me know her name? Members have to go through approval and I usually send an activation email, so she'd have to activate it. If her username and email look suspicious though I might take it for a spambot...

Aziraphale
Ki'redan

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 04:21:36 pm »

Her nickname should be Imogen. Like I said, I can find her via user search, but she's not in the list and didn't get a mail and we thought it was a bit strange after a while.  Smiley

Btw. How was the reading in Toronto? (We need to figure out how to beam soon...)

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. No one can prove anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: