Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ritla  (Read 5679 times)
Ritla
Deity
Ka'redan

« on: February 23, 2010, 07:27:33 pm »

I am Ritla... I was going to add, 'Lord of Moria,' but this probably isn't the place for bad LOTR jokes.

I joined the original forum March 17, 2005, which seems like a rather long time ago now. And I'm pretty sure I successfully posted more than anyone else on the old forum besides Bae. I haven't done much lately, though, because I'm trying to graduate from college at the end of semester (Poli-Sci/International Studies Double Major w/ a Classics Minor, useless, I know), which is a year earlier than my original graduation date. So, yeah, I'm kind of busy at the moment... I have 55 pages of senior final papers to write at the moment.

I absolutely love Bae's Warchild Books. Warchild is still my favorite science fiction book out there, even five and half years after I first read it.  And my copy of Cagebird is missing it's cover. I need to tape that back on soon...

So, yeah, here I am.  Wink

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
eternaleponine
Quartermaster
Ritlua

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 07:45:54 pm »

Welcome!  I remember you from the old forum... or at least your screen name.  *g* 
Ritla
Deity
Ka'redan

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 07:49:13 pm »

Ha ha... I just realized that I'm Ritla the Ritlua at the moment. I think that amuses me far more than it should.  Grin Grin Grin

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 08:29:26 pm »

Ritla! Glad to see you on the forum!

Wow, you sound very busy indeed. Speaking of papers, I really need to stop getting distracted and finish my Gatsby analysis outline. Bleh.

And yes, I do find the Ritla/Ritlua thing amusing as well. Smiley
Shaz
Jii-klala
Ritlua

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 09:14:08 pm »

Welcome back! I'm having fun hearing from everyone again.

And has anyone else noticed that currently, Karin is Kia'redan Bae the Ritlua? **grins**

Baby Blog: http://thetinyoverlord.blogspot.com/

Science Blog: http://rdascience.blogspot.com/

I am made of the stuff of the stars, and the oceans flow through my veins
Shaz
Jii-klala
Ritlua

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 09:14:21 pm »

Welcome back! I'm having fun hearing from everyone again.

And has anyone else noticed that currently, Karin is Kia'redan Bae the Ritlua? **grins**

Baby Blog: http://thetinyoverlord.blogspot.com/

Science Blog: http://rdascience.blogspot.com/

I am made of the stuff of the stars, and the oceans flow through my veins
Andtheodyssey
Po'trii
Ka'redan

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 09:42:19 pm »

Well, I'm a worthy bird. Smiley
Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 05:28:16 pm »

Well, I'm a worthy bird. Smiley

LOL! The double meanings of everyone's name (with the 'rank') is great!

Ritla
Deity
Ka'redan

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 09:03:08 pm »

Well, I'm back more or less.

You haven't heard from me forever, as I graduated from college, spent a couple months traveling around the US, then joined the Army, went to BCT, went to AIT, then got shipped out to South Korea right out of AIT, which is where I am now.

Then one day I got to thinking about Warchild. And I decided to check back in. And here I am.

Karin Low
Kia'redan Bae
Global Moderator
Kii'redan

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 03:25:22 pm »

Well, I'm back more or less.

You haven't heard from me forever, as I graduated from college, spent a couple months traveling around the US, then joined the Army, went to BCT, went to AIT, then got shipped out to South Korea right out of AIT, which is where I am now.

Then one day I got to thinking about Warchild. And I decided to check back in. And here I am.

Oh wow, hi! Congrats on the Army, I hope you're doing well over there!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: